Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We had a great weekend with Jessy at school. She is doing realy well, and enjoyed the family time as we participated in the actvities of the weekend, which included a trip to Training Table, and some time for Jessy to spend with her favorite nephew Will!












During one of the activities, we were handed a bag containing both large and small marshmallows, and toothpicks. We were then told to build a building that represents our family. Jessica was quick to suggest that the temple was the building that most represented our family. We set forth to build our rendition of the Salt Lake Temple.


3 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Please tell Jessica I said hi. I really miss her smile, her over all cutenss and someone asking me to recall the 10 commandments. She likes to keep me on my toes. Will is defintely beautiful. Grandpa Ernie sure has a nice ring to it.

Rinez said...

It's good to see the photos of Jessy with all of the family. Loved the fact that she wanted to build a temple. You've taught her well. We got a letter from her today in response to one we mailed a while back. What a cutie. There is lots of hope!

Parks Family said...

Jessica looks like she is doing really well. And Will is so darling. Can it be possible Spencer is a dad!? That makes me feel really old! Say hello to them both for me. -Tiffany (Dunn) Parks